Chapters & Groups
LEADR supports and promotes Chapters and Practice Groups in state and regional areas.
Guided by the local Chapter Committee and supported by LEADR, the local Chapter assists both new and established members by:
- Strengthening the profession by supporting and promoting best practice ADR in the region
- Providing networking opportunities to promote collegiality and facilitate future work opportunities
- Delivering professional development opportunities to meet a broad range of learning needs and continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- Providing a forum to ensure State and regional contribution to national ADR issues and developments
- Promoting local contribution to the continuing development of LEADR nationally and internationally.
About Chapter networking forums
Chapters hold regular early evening forums that last for about 1.5 hours starting from 5pm and finishing by 8pm. Members and non-members are equally welcome.
These forums offer professional development and collegial networking. Programs include: speakers, fish bowls, role plays, and panel discussions.
To go on the mailing list to receive news of LEADR Chapter events email us on email@example.com letting us know which state or territory you are in.
Establishing a LEADR Chapter
Under the LEADR Constitution, Chapters are straightforward to establish and operate. The LEADR Office supports members in setting up and running a local Chapter. So talk to us about starting a local Chapter where you are.